(Oct 15, 2015) We are excited to announce that at the end of October, you’ll be able to download a complete package that replicates what the National Student Clearinghouse sells. But this package, called the Student Pathways Aggregate, will be free, easy to access, and more complete.
The October version of the packet will contain college data up to the 2013-14 college year, but in early December you’ll be able to download the packet for your high school graduates and see enrollment and progress data through the 2014-15 college year.
The Student Pathways Aggregate file extracts and compiles five of the Postsecondary Outcomes reports counselors and high school administrators are already using: College Enrollment (including college enrollment within 6 months of graduating high school), Students Completing 24 College Credits, College Remedial Coursework, and College Progression.
It will be available at the high school and district levels and includes easy-to-read charts and tables, with demographic and program participation breakdowns so you can see if certain subgroups need more support.
Use the Student Pathways Aggregate for High Schools report to answer questions like these:
- How many of our district’s high school graduates enrolled in college?
- Which of our students took a remedial course in college? In what subjects?
- How quickly did our students earn 24 credits after graduating high school?
- How is the Class of 20__ progressing through college?
- How many of our high school graduates obtained a college degree or certificate?
If your district has been purchasing National Student Clearinghouse materials to learn how your graduates are faring in college, you’ll save money by waiting a bit longer for the Student Pathways Aggregate packet!